Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday

Today it was actually sunny in San Francisco after about 2 weeks of nonstop rain. Its nice to get dresses up a bit after hiding under hats and rain jackets for weeks. I had to keep with the high waters though because there are still puddles everywhere and the cuffed pants make the boat shoes look that much better. This backpack is another street find. Around the time that I found this backpack I was doing a lot of design work for Banana Republic and I never knew who actually bought their stuff. I liked everything that I was designing for them but it wasn't really my style. This backpack however is so classic that if can't fail. I also really love khaki, especially on accessories and jackets. If you notice in the picture part of the strap is missing. The very day that I found this bag my dog decided that she wanted a new chew toy and she just loved the 1" cotton webbing so she decided to eat about half of it.


Top to Bottom:

Glasses - LA Eye Works

Flannel - Steven Alan

Button Up - J Crew Oxford

Pants - Dr. Denim Chino

Shoes - Boat Shoe

Backpack - Banana Republic


No comments: