Tuesday, March 15, 2011

CLASS 5

Class 5 was an outdoors/hiking apparel and accessory company from the 70's. I can't find that much information on them anywhere. It seems that they were very popular for a short period of time and were then bought out by a larger company. I have been searching the world for more stuff by them to add to my collection but I have had no luck. The jacket that I own was purchased at Goodwill in San Francisco about 5 years ago for less than $10.00, such a great find. I didn't think much of it until I realized that it was reversible and also made in the USA (which I love). After doing more research it looks like everything they ever made was tagged with the name of the sewer who made the item. Pretty cool. I have been searching around and these were the only real photos of more Class 5 stuff that I could find to show you, but I didn't really have any luck. I really wish I had the Rust/Khaki version of this jacket with the matching backpack. Until then the search continues...

Top to Bottom:

Cap - Military Surplus

Glasses - LA Eye Works

Jacket (outer) - Class 5

Jacket (inner) - Military Surplus

Button Up - J Crew Oxford

Pants - Dr. Denim Chino

Shoes - Boat Shoe



1 comment:

MADELINE said...

The rust is sooo good!